Monday 3 February 2014

Diary 3rd February 2014

Well what an interesting day it has been so far. Thats only 1500hrs like.

I stayed up or as I said I pulled an all nighter like every Monday night for fear I'll b late for the App for my sphyscopheratist. WE chatted like as normal. He was trying convince me to say that having just a yes or no is a very UNHEALTHY item. And another item he brought up was if me pops was against my sexuality that my depression wouldnt go away until I move to the States. Simply put, I stated the following to him: "If my Dad doesn't go towards me: sexuality wise; my depression won't go away for good until I move to the States. " He found this dis heartwarming. My attitude towards him was of complex and confuse method today. I was trying to say: if anyone is agaisnt my sexuailtiy why hang out wit da person. That said, I did say that my parents are like a "magnet", in that if I attempt to block em, they come banging on da door, ie they DON'T take NO for answer. I attempted to tell him this. I even gave him an example of the magnetism. Whereby I had blocked my Aunty, my parents for a few months. NEver seen them in that time frame. But still they wanted to see me. They'd bang at the door, windows, ring me several times, voicemails etc., Not giving  a damn about my mental health. It is of my illusion that they need to be educated BADLY. I mean seriously. LIke my mother told me sis that she deserved to be raped, like I don't care whether she had drugs or alcohol or whatever. EVen if she was nude(which obv wasn't da case); NO ONE DESERVES TO BE RAPED. Yet me ma had da bigotry to say me sis deserved to be raped. like WTF. Anyways I'm getting off topic, so back to the psychotherapist; just to shut him up, I had to agree. Cause hes not gonna let go, maybe next week. U never know. Thank god I have me scarfs. AWWWWWW SCARFIES. THey's my life. It is my perception that ill keep a somewhat relationship wit da folks.
But my basic fundamental idea is very simple: Anyone(Literally meaning ANYONE), who is against Marriage Equality, or gay rights or gays or any member of the LGBT or whatever AIN'T NO FRIEND of mine or whatever u wanna call. NO CONTACT WILL BE MAINTAINED. I may be a "black or white" person. But thats' just the way life is. Others can have  a "Grey" area in their decision makings. For me as I'm a simple guy like I don't even know how to have sex with a guy, like how pathetic is that. I was advised by a gud friend of mine here in Dublin, to just simply go with the flow, like WTH is that spoz to mean. All I do is just copy a guy. So if a guy grabs my ass I do likewise or kisses me or whatever, I do exactly the same thing.

So then after the appt(like I said INTERESTING), I was suppose to meet my sister(she was attending her apt), for a cuppa tea before I go to sleep. However I got a call from my Mom, to call up to them(well because of the weather, someone would collect me after my appt. All I said after the phonecall was one word. "Fuck". I really wanted a cuppa wit me sis, however that wasnt to be. As it happened, she was required to stay an extra hour. So with me scared outta me wits, I headed out to me Dad's car(PS The phonecall came in BEFORE the apt). As I have been having trouble with my bike lock, I decided to walk to my apt as i was gonna be late than normal. I walked up in the wind n da rain to both the apt and after to my Dad's car, as he had just arrived when I was walking out of the building. So he brought me up to his place. Mom explained Dad wanted a few jobs to be helped with. After a cuppa tea and toast we got down to business. We first snagged the potatoes(taking routs off the potatoes and cleaning em). WHile doing this, he was trying to get my opinion on what had happened yesterday. Namely the protest. He expressed his views, that Rory O'Neill Neill the person at the center of the whole controversy, shouldn't have named names. So armed with this information, all that was going through my head, to ask him what were his thoughts on my sexualltiy  as previosuly asked. I personally agree with Rory O' Neill's comments in that to NAME and SHAME those who have done us wrong. So with that I just couldn't wait to get outta there. So my final question to all HOMOPHOBES who done me wrong will be: If they'll b voting yes r no in the Referendum of 2015(However as its a private thing, I mightend be so lucky - but nevertheless I'll try.

So with that I came home to finish off a few things on the computer and headed to sleep til tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment