Sunday 23 February 2014

Diary 23rd February 2014

Well today was to be the quietest of all days. I got up showered. Was trying to make room on my Box. I had to delete King Kong. But can be done again.

I then proceeded onto Crinas. Twas a pleasant visit. as always I came out very happy with my scarfies chugging along with me. awwww. When I arrived Mom was there, might I add very well dressed. Twas very impressing. She had been at a colleague's 80th birthday party. So Crina and I dined and wine as some would say. WE then looked at King of Queens. I'd never tire of the comedy in it. I just keep on dreaming of NY.
Then as I was heading out to go home, Crina asked me what's with the Gaeilge thing or somehow we got talking about. I gave her a brief history lesson(literally speaking) in which from my understanding is the following. Gaeilge is the Republic of Ireland's national language. I had explained to her that Bláithnid Ní Chofaigh is actually Canadian. I don't get the part of the Irish part yet. But anyways, there was a protest on last Saturday.

So I have been looking at TV Shows, and KNOts LAnding. Those are my plans til the PHsyosctherapy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment