Friday 21 February 2014

Diary 21st February 2014

Today was of somewhat interesting day. I showered and headed off to Cineworld to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Review here. I had previously booked it online. However when I arrived at the ATM machine in the cinema, it didn't recognise it. So I had to queue up for the ticket. I asked the staff(which happened to be the staff member who wished me a Happy New Year earlier this year) and he said that the booking was "Auto-Cancelled", which I never heard of. He went onto to explain that as I wasn't on time, the booking was automatically cancelled. Not that it didn't bother me. So anyways, I went ahead got my ticket, then headed to the screen to see the film.

After the film, I went to the Outhouse to relax while I was waiting for B. O' F. I got myself a cuppa tea. DK, came down to me to say that BS, wanted to see me ie chat. Men's night has been moved to the LIbrary. I was in the cafe. So I went up to the library. In a joking format(me being an Irish lad, getting my humour from me Da, ) I said that am holding you all to hostage. Patrick wanted to know what was going on, hahha. So BS, came out to me and chatted. He apologised profusely for what had happened. He went onto to explain his reasons. Which was fair, and accepted his explanation. He explained that due to his CP, that he tends to say things without thinking. I replied, while that is acceptable, at the same time, you have to take in the feelings for the other person. So then he went on to say that he needs time apart(you'd swear we were a couple or something). We ain't. I just don't get it. We are friends. I had hoped BESTIES. He went onto say that for him to get time apart, that he may remove as a friend(Facebook, i take it). I was secretly crushed when I heard this. He also went on to say if not removed on FB then to cut down on the contact ie texting or calls etc., He did say one valuable thing alrite. Which was that with the names on this blog, that could harm is reputation or ppl in the OUthouse might know who Brendan S, that sorta thing. So from now on, I'll only use Initials. E.g Georgian S will now become G.S. etc, etc.,

I then headed to the cinema again, this time for A New York's Winter's Tale. REview here. But before I headed off, I asked about the CCTV aspects. The receptionist told me, to just simply call during the week and ask to see the CCTV footage from the 7th. I met B. OF, in the cafe bar. I asked B. OF advice on the above matter, and simply put he said that BS was going a bit too far in terms of removing me as a friend or whatever. I explained to B. O'F, that B.S. wanted a bit of space from me, he said more or less, still its a bit too much or "silly". We then went up to see the film.

I then headed to Crina's to drop up my dinner that Mom had given me, last week, Tues I think. So I got to do the route, I wanted to do the last time. But was delighted that I actually got to do the route. I went up with BOF as far as O'Connell St. He had to get the bus there. So we departed there, I continued onto Talbot St., AMiens St., North Strand Rd., Fairview, Howth Rd., We chatted for a bit.













No comments:

Post a Comment