Wednesday 19 February 2014

Diary 19th February 2014

Well today was to be of somewhat busy day. My plan was as follows

Dad
Cinema.

Mom collected me for to help Dad with installing a pipe, for the installation of the Water Meters. It took a few hours to literally boar a hole of 8-10inches. 
While I was getting a bite to eat, Maura Coffey(Dad's sister in law), rang me via Viber. The call quality was atrocious. From what I could make out, she was due to call down to Mom n Dad and myself. However she turned up a few hrs late. She explained that she had things to do. 
When Maura C was down I had memories of da 4 of us(Mom, Dad, Crina and I) visiting them when we were younger and the way id help Maura with computers(for her ICC Exams).  Oh what great memories. times. Even remembering a particular CHristmas party Maura invited us up, and almost every Christmas we went up to her all the time. 
Funny thing when Maura had gone da 3 of us(Mom, Dad, and I) sat for a bite. Dad was elsewhere. Mom was at the counter. Doing stuff. I however, was spreading scarfy across which I thought was cute. I had been playing with scarfy da whole day. Mom looked at me as much to say George very strange behaviour. 

When Maura had come and gone, I decided to head home so to get ready for the film with Brendan O' F. WE went to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Review can be found here. I found it hilarious a second time. Found it very entertaining, and of course a history lesson under your belt. Shortly before the film started, Brendan was about to say that Brendan S, had messaged him about something on FB. I took it had something to do with either 2 things: The behaviour of the Taxi Driver, the other night when the two Brendan's went home late after a movie or the behaviour of BRendan S on the phone last night. Full story can be found here. I understood Brendan O' F, knew what I was talking about. As it happens he didn't. It was something entirely different.

So then I headed to the Outhouse, as during the film, I decided to see Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, again, mainly because of the two hotties, but more so I wanted to get the music soundtrack via Shazam. I still was getting kept suspended. Clearly its a fantastic movie. Review of Jack Ryan can be found here. When the movie was over, who should I bump into but Eoin(I'm almost sure that's his name), the guy I bumped into last Saturday for the Her movie I was meant to see. Twas wonderful to see him again. I joked "So your following me like Jack Ryan" - hahaha. So we started to walk up Parnell St., towards Gardiner St where he turns off to go home. On the way we were chatting. I just so happened to ask him about his relationship with his folks(namely his mother). He said he has a "Complicated Relationship". I began to think that sounds about right with my one. He was relating to his mother's problem entirely, while I told him mine was in relation to Sexaulity.

No comments:

Post a Comment