Wednesday 26 February 2014

Diary 26th February 2014

I got up this late afternoon and showered. However during the showering, my house alarm went off(No surprise), so I just continued showering. The problem is the alarm has being going off for the past few weeks whether I'm out or in. I'd to think its the wind. Ever since the weather got horrible over the Christmas and into the New Year, the alarm has been going off none stop. So I just blame it on the wind. So if its windie ie vibration I just let it go. The public or the other tenants don't mind it one bit as you can barely hear it. I'd hear it big time alrite. The reason I bring up the alarm, is that while I was showering the alarm went off and I just ignored it. However my landlords lackie was around for some reason. Not sure why exactly. But anyways, He rang my door bell several times while I was in da nip drying meself. I ignored it thinking it was mom or someone. But eventually I gave in, with my towel covering Georgian Jr., hahaah. So I answered the door. And the lackie says your alarm is going crazy. SOmething like that. As his attitude from the last time, was more or less the same, I gave him the same attitude he gave me. I said to him, Yeah I know, nothing I can do. Its been like this for awhile now. He made a big deal outta nothing. It'd be different if it was annoying other tenants or the public. But it wasn't. Now my folks place their house alarm, by golly the amount the pay per year, yeah that'd do it. I'd hear their alarm a mile away. Its that loud.

So anyways, I got ready for the movies with my mate B O'F. I went to the cinema for to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman on me own, Twas most enjoyable. There' was a lad at the film, who was laughing very roughly. Not sure what he was on. But sure was boisterous alrite.

THen I headed to Aldis. to get a few bottles of milk. haahah.

Then I headed back to Cineworld to pick up my other ticket for The Lego Movie. Twas most great to see me buddy. I got the vibe from him, that everytime he attempted to bring B. S up, he would be nervous something to that affect. Like when he asked me, what if he were to remove me as a friend on Facebook or whatever, I replied well thats his option, I prob would be affected, but that said I can't stop him, I also added that it would be a testing friendship and that if he removes me then chances are that maybe he can't be hack it of being friends with me. Something to that effect. I could tell he was bothered by that. But that's just the way it is. Like I don't force anyone to be a friend of mine. Of course I'd love it if he stayed with me as a friend(B.S) I'm referring to.
But anyways after the seriousness we both headed into the cinema screen and enjoyed a few hearty laughs. Brendan asked me during the movie or was it afterwards i think, more so said to me, he can't understand why B. S. didn't enjoy it. I said in a normal manner, sure ignore him, something like that. So after the movie, we both headed up towards his bus stop. Despite it being raining, I most enjoyed his company immensely. At the end of the movie, one thing that struck me in what Brendan told me was that the movie was very more so Accepting yourself as being UNIQUE. That really went through me. As I hadn't got that idea. On the way to his bus, we discussed this at length. I had said that I judge a person via their actions, or their body language or even the way they speak, or type for that matter. He also made a very good point in which related to the film that a person smiling might also be a person who si willing to show the public that they r strong but could be suffering inside. Like I said, I truly enjoyed his company tonight.

So onwards on I came home with the shopping bag, and ofc osue the rain didn't help. But I got home safe and sound. So when I came home, I searched everywhere for cables as explained yesterday, and still nothing. Just so confusing. So then I continued onwards to downloading my apps for the Android. One of the blogs I'm deeply and  heavily involved in(I will post the link when I think of it) advised that I remove my Google account and retry again. Since then it has worked so far so good, but still not immediate. But at least I ain't waiting hours to download an app. So that's a good thing.

So as you can see mixed emotions was involved in my day, but overlall a happy and an enduring day and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment