Tuesday 1 April 2014

Diary 1st April 2014

I'm eating something. Crina is over at the counter. At home in my parents gaf. I'm at the kitchen table looking at dads pics. Then I hear da doorbell. And it's Brendan Doherty,  hubbie of the 80 yr old  Eileen whos bday is coming up. I hear the normal hello. But when I see after several yrs and see him so small n scrounched over I get a panic attack and exclaim oh god oh god. Crina rushes over n ensures am alrite. Mum is beside me n doesn't say a word. She is dat sort of person. Like me, I help ppl wit actions not words.

I've been having da Queen(Head of State of the United Kingdom) dreams of late n having a dream whereby ROI may become A part of the royal family ie British Colonely. My latest one being Prince Harry is practicing his speech n attempting to stay on his bike as part of da speech.  The speech practice is occurring at da back of the garden. I attempt to maneuver something n accidentally Prince Harry falls off. He let's off a girlish scream of which I broke into a fit of laughing. N Dad comes down wit a pleasant smile.
Now what does all dis Royal dreams tell you? I don't no. Its possible there maybe a Royal Ireland. In da future. My dream of a UNITED Ireland might never exist.
In the above dream there were a lot of ppl cheering her on. Like the two State Visits of the two Head's Of State. The Queen back in 2011 n now President of Ireland this year. You'd never know.

So when I woke up eventually after a half half night, half gud n half bad, I got up and showered. I had several thoughts of ringing my sis in a tearful state, but never did so. Don't know why??? The quote from Captain America in which, Steve Rogers(Evans) is asked my The Falcon(Anthony...) "What makes you happy", Now that quote has been going through me several times, Then to see Celine's performance in the the Muppets Most Wanted. I literally had thoughts of going up to Celine and saying to her that her performance moved me so much. Even in the cinema in question, I had thoughts of me breaking down and one of mates saying whats up and we get out.

So as I was heading towards the Post Office to get my weekly amount, my thoughts were bringing up, What Makes me Happy.

So then I headed onwards to get my friend Todd a gift for his birthday to Pizza Dog, I asked them if they do vouchers, they said something of which I didn't understand, and I said no for this place the Pizza Dog. They said no. Of which I found strange.

So I went into next door to Centra with a view of getting greeting cards for both my sis and Todd. I then went inner of the store, and have a looksie around. I was greeted by a store greeter as they say in the US very kindly if I needed anything. I looked for vegan butter, but no such, so I just got my two soya milks. Then I went to pay for em, the customer skills of the clerk needs a bit of a revision in my opinion. He didn't even fill up the bag for my products.

I headed up to me sis for a wonderful night of laughs and craics. I had a great time. We watched Two and A Half Men, King of Queens. Then I headed on home. While I was on my way home, I decided to do an expereiment on why my app Endomondo keeps crashing and reverting my effort to 0 when I go to publish my workout. So I decided to go and open the app, everytime I pass a road/street on my right. As it hapens it worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment