Monday 21 April 2014

Diary 21st April 2014

Today was to be of a quite nature. I initially set the alarm for quarter past 1 in the afternoon. However I failed to get up as I was exhausted. I have been twisting and turning for a long time. Like I'd be twisting and turning for hours on end. One thing on my mind, is the norm homophobia. So I'ma gonna setup a plan This started when I attempted to change my sleep pattern as in I go to bed earlier. However to date, this has failed miserably. So I have just been adding onto my alarm clock(the one on my iPod Touch, as the Android one ain't working at all, still failing to understand, but what the hey -hahahah).

So I got up and showered and then headed onto my Sis. On my way, as I have a set route, I went the wrong way, even thou technically its still on the way, but however, I refused to mess up my route. So I continued on by going back originally back to my route and continued along the way.

I arrived to a happy, but sombre sis. Twas a nice and pleasant visit. Brought great memories. WE chatted and chatted and looked at Mike and Molly and a few episodes of Two and A Half Men. WE chatted variously regarding Maureen's outburst of the "treatment" of Mom. So I said to my sis that I ain't meeting up with her next month as I normally would on a monthly basis. She was totally outta bounds. This happened on Good Friday like she was also deeply hurt, when I told her "Oh, Lord no would I go to mass on Easter Sunday". You see I lost my faith, when I learned of Catholicism, not appreciated LGBT people. Its slowly coming back. It will take time. But anyways that was one of the topics at hand we discussed, Maureen's disgusting behavior. Then even worse, I learned that my sis "should be staying in a Psychiatric facility, that she should stay there and belong there". aka that Maureen had said this to her. I was deeply disturbed at these words. Afterwards, Mom gave my sis a photo album that me Pops had taken pics of when we were kids from when we both came over to the our Communions, to our Confimrations to our Holdas in Trobalgan, to Photo Wild LIfe Park(Both in Co. Cork) etc., Brought great memories. Twas sad to see those ppl in the photos were either dead, or sick etc., Like one of my Dad's best mates has a stroke, another one who died after Leukemia, another died after a fall. Twas sad to see him, in our pics. Afterall I hadn't seen these in years. But what even struck me, that a few of my pics, that I had seen, of myself in Secondary School(Middle School in US) that I was some hot babe, dude etc., I asked my sis everytime, why didn't anyone even eye me let alone tell me I was cute or whatever. She kept saying I was foreign looking. She has a point alrite considering I was bullied racially as well as sexuality. But still I fail to understand. I shall be uploading these pics in due course. This idea came from my friend Todd, who uploaded pics of himself when he was younger. A good few of my mates have done this. So I'm gonna go above board and join the queue as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment