Sunday 13 April 2014

Diary 13th April 2014

It was my intention to get up at half 1 in the afternoon. I had gone to bed around 6. Previously I used to go to bed around 8 or 9 in the morning and get up in the evening. But I recently attempted to try and change this. GO to bed earlier and get up earlier. So today I attempted to get up for half 1 in the afternoon. I have been having trouble sleeping immediately like I used to. So gonna keep trying to do so. So eventually today I got up at half 3. Slightly too late for the meetup I was due to go to. Of which the meetup was to see Rio 2. Review will be published in due course, as I had missed some of the movie due to my lateness. So after the movie, I wanted to lodge money into my bank account to get my sis her Birthday gift. Her birthday was last week, but due to my financial troubles and ignorance I finally have put in the order. So she's gonna love it. I felt so ashamed in NOT telling her the truth. But as she's helped alot in the past particularly of recent, I don't mind the amount to buy. I would go the ends of the earth for her.
So on my way to my sis', I took note of the following on Irish city roads.
A country woman driving breaks signs aka not following dem. She wants to turn right but clearly is not allowed. Cars beeping at her. I exclaim she mustn't know DA city as well as she thought. She's from the country side. Co. Galway. Well her car at least.
Then I witness another road rage:
Taxi coming out of a lane way bullishly forces a car who's in his way can't go any further or reverse is forced to reverse. He gestures to the driver who is in the way of the taxi to move up ie move outta my way.

Throughout yesterday i had thoughts of saying goodbye to my sis while a bus runs me down. Yesterday I took the lack of the invitation hard. I even took to Facebook and exclaimed that I'll never have a bf in Ireland - which is quite sad because of the bullying homophobes. Then in my mind I wanted to write on my Facebook telling the whole world that I'm in love with Brendan O' Farrell. There was another guy whom I was chatting to, I was starting to develop feelings for him or as I said to him, that I have "mixed feelings" between  O' Farrell and Mark P H. However throughout the night, my feelings for him was decreasing and decreasing. As firstly he says He likes Ros na Run. I then asked what does he think of Fiach(sexually), he replied: "Whose Fiach". He watched it last year. I understood he meant that he follows it like me. Then the persistent phone calls, and plus for a guy who's looking for a lover or whatever, to be looking for naked pics of myself(of which I didn't mind), My feelings was continuously decreasing. Then again maybe he was horny, cause If I recall he was drinking(2 pints according to him). Either way, If your looking for love, then ask the guy out or whatever JUST not sex. or send naked pics etc., He said "I wanted to go on a date with you last night". My reply. "U had a funny way of showing let alone asking"

Only today I can answer The Falcon's(Antohony Mackie mmmm) question took Captain America(Evans) "What Makes You Happy". Honestly I can now say Cinema and or gardening. Depends on da condition of my back.

On my  way to sis I did a bit of spring cleaning of da phone. In that I disabled(NOT uninstall) apps start up when da phone starts up.  U'd swear it's a brand new phone. But the moment of truth is when I go to update da apps via play store. Let's hope da apps will install smoothly instead of hours.

I eventually arrived to my sis. hehehe
I asked by sis what is she addicted to. She told me(of which i won't divulge for privacy reasons). I replied relatives are an addictive to me. I asked her then how long is she addicted. She said since 18.
We chatted about rels not inviting us. She's been having disturbing dreams of her uncle dieing n seeing her. Which is quite disturbing. I explained it cud b dat she didn't  go his funeral last year. So I suggested dat IF (Of which I said so several reasons for a reason - of which I will get into it in a mo.) dat she go to da anniversary in da summer. Now da reason I mentioned to her if several times is dat we weren't invited to da 80th. Later on mom explained dat another family weren't invited. The Bradys.
We then somehow got onto the topic of Religion. On my way to my sis, I was given a pamplet of Jesus7(A week long of events of where Jesus was for an exhibition on his last days - being held in Maldron Hotel, Parnell St., Dublin City Center). She pointed out that the Bible was written by a human, ie NOT GOD. Now I found this quite interesting. She makes out to be that the Catholics out there are believed that the Bible was written by God. I personally agree with my sis, in that if God really didn't like gays, then he'd have sure away of telling us. In fact there's Homosexuality amongst the Arch Diocese in Rome etc., etc., I told her that a friend of mine Sean W(aka Brandon) posted to me Bible Basher starring Martin Sheehan. He stated three particular items. One being If a Husband and Wife lie beside each other, they should be stoned to death; If you are anywhere near a pigskin like a saya  football or whatever, death will come you're way; If you work on a Sunday(Sabbath Day), you should be stoned. Like seriously honestly... If God actually wrote this particular version of the Bible, then I don't think the Human Race would exist. Afterall, the majority of the population sleep with men, women etc., they work on a Sunday to feed their family's, starving family might I add etc., Footballers in particular America who play NFL(which touches Pigskin football) yeah like seriously a God would write this. Get a life and an education.........Before I left to go home, literally I told her about Brendan's screaming. Of which I fail to understand why it happened in the first.
So I eventually headed on my way home. Twas most encouraging to learn that I have been loosing the weight. I can only thank my wonderful legs for the gift of course thanking God for providing such. So with that in mind, I decided to head home a different route. Twas most enjoyable. My rule of thumb is always go the same route back. So. e.g Home - Sis I go a particular route to her place, then instead of going a different route, go the same route as I did going to hers.
So I got home, I was updating my apps in my sis place then I continued updating 'em at home. However about an hour or so or not even that, I started experiencing connection droppings etc., My phone wouldn't download the apps, in fact it was restarting itself. For a split second, I thought a virus or whatever came aboard my phone. When I was logging in my route from coming home from my sis' on the dailymile site, it wouldn't load. I was sharing posts on my FB, and even that it was cutting out. So I went onto my provider UPC to see if there was any issues in the locality. No surprise that there wasn't. So while I did have the connection for a split second, I applied for Horizon WiFree. Which basically put, puts ur connection in a UPC enabled home. ie if you're visiting a UPC enabled house, you can use your own UPC Account via your own specially made Password. Its a fantastic idea. Then when that was sorted, no surprise the connection went. It was like never before. Eventually it came back up and running.
So with all this excitement(hahaha), I'm going to retire to bed after Lidl's tomorrow morning, as I want to get Spiderman tshirts and clothing. I wanna me babe on me. Even if its just Spiderman in question, I;ll just picture my babe on top. God yesssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment