Tuesday 8 April 2014

Diary 8th April 2014

Shortly before I went to sleep, I decided outta me head to have a look at the storage space. And to my surprise I noted that it was less than a GB(to be precise 612MB). I found this quite disheartening. Says I to mseself, the device needs minimum 1GB to operate smoothly. So I opened up File App to see if there was photos store on it, instead of the SD. Its the number one reason I bought an SD card afterall. So I continued on investigating. I then opened up the Gallery App. I saw 30 pics I had taken of meself stored on the device. I then said it couldn't take that much. So I opened up Camera360 and Camera apps to find out where are the pics being stored. I was still baffled as to how this could have happened. It was found dat my backup App: AppSaver does not save backups to SD BUT to local which don't make sense. I'll have to contact the developer to see if there is a way for to save backups to SD. After all if I loose the device or have to factory reset. I'll have to redownload. Which currently is so painful. I'm still reinstalling my device after several months.

So afterwards I headed to sleep then I woke up after a few hours sleep to a busy day. 

I first headed to the Post Office per normal. The clerk asked me if I was putting money into my bank. She mistakened my passport to be that of the bank card. I explained AGAIN, that it has taken to the highseas. 

So as a result I've had to go to the bank. Not my favorite if you ask me. But who is???? So I produced my passport to lodge my money.  

So then I headed back home. Getting ready to see my sis as per usual. She asked that I get her a few things.

I then headed onto my sis. I first headed to Centra as I got a text(SMS) from them telling me that Pepsi Max is only .50c. I asked that they scan my Centra Reward card be scanned. They said they don't do it anymore. In fact they haven't for along time. I think months she said. I said that's quite strange as I got a text from them. So we left it at that. A lady in front of me, elderly if I can recall, dropped something. Clearly she didn't hear me calling after her. The clerk sales told me don't worry about it. 
I then proceeded to Tescos to get a few things for me sis. I got a few stuff for myself. U could betcha my biceps were quite large, wit the weight of the products. I dropped one of them. But it was just porridge. Course no one helped. No surprised. There was a time, you would actually go out of your way to pick up something. Oh no. Tooooo proud to keep their nickers up. (FEELING FRUSTRATED). 
So I eventually arrived at my sis place. We chatted n chatted. Looked at Two and A Half Men, Everybody Loves Raymond(aaaaah Memories) and Mike and Molly. I was sorry to see her in so much pain from her womanhood problems(you all know what I mean - wink wink). So I helped out making cups of teas. 

So afterwards, I headed on home. As I have an appointment for my liver(Hep B), I shall be heading to bed early. I'm currently looking at the news. I shall be doing another photo shoot of by bits. heeheheh(shhhh I won't tell if you won't)

No comments:

Post a Comment