Monday 7 April 2014

Diary 7th April 2014

Well today was to be of a quiet nature. Oh and my wonderful dreams are back again. hahaha. Here's da  latest:

Black guy tormenting me, non stop ie continuous. Last item of torment to glue me to a post. He pushes Jason from Ros na Rún(Irish TV Soap) into a river over a bridge in the countryside. Thats when I wake up. Then he attempts to do something, but I wake up. He tried drugging me, but he fell over twice. Eileen who was dead(again a character from ROs na Rún - who was killed off from the soap), arrives.

So after I wake up eventually, I have been looking at TV. Take NSFW pics of meself, for hopefully a guy who will want me for causally sex. As I posted the other night. I was discriminated against regarding my Hep B status. So I posted on my Facebook Page the following Image.



This is unforunralty the truth. I was wanting a hookup over the weekend, but because i TRUSTed myself to tell the truth, because BEING REAL got me hated, I decided to tell the casual partner of my Hep B Status. He immediately said "No thanks". Does this mean I'll NEVER Have sex wit a human being every in my life????




As one of my good mates Max(LGBT Rights advocate) states: "We all need physical intimacy", which I wholeheartedly agree. My mate Brendan S, confirmed for me that I informed him relating to Hep B back in Dec '11. Which kinda helps to a certain degree. But one question still remains. The fact that my mother never told me, could it be possible that I received it via an STD while I was having loads of sex at the time to help me console my homophobia. Like I had made out wit Brendan S at his Bday party, and boy what a kisser he is. hahah. So soothing and so romantic. I had asked him earlier tonight regarding this Hep B, he told me that he knew already previous to his party. At the same party I also made out with Brendan O' F. Boi haven't I been busy hahaha. But he refused. (of which he later explained why - which was that I had Hep B). I remember saying to him at the time, that its only contagious if we have BAREBACK sex. Even a condom sex or safesex won't let the Hep B in. So that can only mean one thing. It answered one of my questions. WHEN WAS I DIAGNOSED. Well I can now safely say back in at else Dec '11. Which come to think of it, it could have been back in Feb '11. I remember "like it was yesterday" - a well known phrase. Sis and I are walking to the shops when she was living in Fairview. She's elsewhere now. I had been at the STD Clinic the previous Wed(I think), I got the call the following week. They asked me to come into them and they said they had something to discuss with me. I said with my heart pounding n beating like it is now "can you not tell me now over the phone". So they told me. My sis asked whats wrong. Thats the last I remember of it. But the point being is I've yet to find out from the Gay Men Health Clinic(where I was diagnosed) and the Temple Street Children Hospital(where I was medically examined when I came over from Romania). And I'll also pay a visit to my former GP up in Griffith Ave., Somebody must have information relating to this. I need to know if I got it via STD., or from Romania. So a busy few days, weeks or even months ahead. I vaguely remember asking my sis why didn't my mother(fostered) tell me relating to Hep B. And From what I can recall, she had said something to nature of that Mom didn't want to worry me. And my response was of something but shock. Like I maybe a sensitive person, but when it comes to health I think anything relating to your health should be divulged. Like the Gay Men Health Clinic found it quite strange that I wasn't told. Under Irish law, the legal parent or guardian is suppose divulge any health related matter to you. 
Even as I write this post, my body is in shock mode or shakey mode. So everytime my HEp B is brought up, it must be a sensitive issue. But it has to be dealt with. So ama gonna get to the bottom of this. But bottomline is, the fact that one of my mates in the States wouldn't mind having sex with me, don't mind his age(in his 70s), means that it won't be a prob in the States. Well at least in Cali. However NY is my area of interest. As he puts it: "Hep A and B....had 'em. Not contagious......been decades. Hep C is the one to fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment