Friday 11 April 2014

Diary 11th April 2014

Well I can now happily say that my Android Alarm App is now working. As I said yesterday, that the Alarm app wasn't working as I had been ending apps. So instead of using the Battery App(DU Battery Saver) to end and save Battery, I just used the End All Tasks, and Clear Memory. So yeahhh to happy times getting up.

So when Brendan S and I had finally made plans, he was unsure as he wasn't sure with his payment. But thankfully all was well. So I set about meeting up with him. WE got the tickets and all. While we were waiting in line, I was posting on my Facebook that I was watching Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier. He let out a scream, as much to say I assaulting him or something. Everyone(well at least he guy in front looked at us, wondering wtf just happened). The reason for the scream was he thought I had selected the wrong film. Even if I did, it can easily be just changed or deleted and re done again. There was no need for the scream. So we then headed to the screen, where we both enjoyed Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Review here. My babe Anthony Mackie was awesome to see him again. heehehe. When we came out of the cinema I had a hallucinatory affect that lasted a few secs. whereby I saw a few lights shaking on the Cinema building. I asked Brendan if he saw anything. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. My guess is that this could have happened is that i'm so upset as to why I wasn't invited to my Aunty's Eileen's 80th Party tomorrow(today the 12th April). Like my own mother knows my wanting of getting back wit the Relatives. Well certainly my other Aunty(Nun). Cause she said so herself. WHY THEY HAVEN'T INVITED ME. SO BAFFLING. SO I just told him to move on. While walking there was a guy most hyperactive I've ever seen. I thought he was drunk or even attack us for that matter to the point Brendan angrily said stay away from him. Even on my own, stay aww from him. He then later explained to me that's its possible he could have a Hyperactive Disorder. I received an education regarding the Disorder. I explained to me that while he possibly is on Meds, that the Disorder can still result in such behavior. So then I headed on my less than an hour long walk. I revealed to a very good friend of mine on Facebook, that in response with all the walking, she asked me if I had a car or whatever, she had noticed why all the walking to a,b,c. I said to loose the weight. Since me sis told me that cycling doesn't let u loose it, as I thought it had, she said it doenst loose much. So I asked me sis which looses weight, WALK or CYCLE. Walk. So I've enjoyed walking for quite a while. As I said to my friend Brendan S, I indent using my bike on longer journeys ie with DublinFreeWHeelers Meetup Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment