Thursday 10 April 2014

Diary 10th April 2014

As part of my nightly schedule of my phone cleanup, I end all tasks, clear memory and finally use a Battery App(DU Battery Saver), to ensure optimistcity of Battery. Then I just so happen to look at my notification bar and saw that my clock or alarm App icon had been disabled ie not showing. So could this be the reason why I fail to get up in time in the past, ie alarm not going off. hmmm says Stanescu.  So tongiht when I go off, I'll try just the basics ie Clear Memory and End Tasks.

Well today being a quiet day, My first job was to try and get contact to the Mater hospital regarding my Hep B Appt I missed yesterday due to the alarm, still not working.

So after failing to reach them, I just went ahead and showered. Then afterwards, I was listening to Music videos. Gawd be the days of listening to the Oldies. love em to bits.

As today was a  quiet day, I didn't do much. I did however went along to see Noah on me own. I dropped my friend's birthday card which was actually last Sunday, but with me being late for dropping the card in I failed to drop in the card. E.g I was suppose to bring the card along with me to give to him, when I met him last week for the cinema. I was also last week when I failed to bring it with me to him last week at the cinema, was suppose to drop it by him while on my way to Cineworld. His cinema is Odeon as its clsoer to him. So eventually I dropped by with the card. Then I made my way to Cineworld. While I was getting my ticket, they were playing Let It Go(Idina Menzeal) in the box office area. Twas most wonderful to hear it again. The staff was getting giddy aka happy. It was the song that really helped me to move on from the homophobia. Its an impressive movie, no doubt. What was going through my mind in the film, was My Aunty(Nun) would love it. She could explain what is true and what is not true in the Bible. Then I basically got another understanding of the movie. The Bible version I ain't sure. But the movie states, that God wanted Animals, and Birds to leave leaving NO man alive after the flood. It also stated int he movie, that God gives you the strength when one of the character stated I need animal and or cannibalism to live ie to have strength. I said to myself, technically NO. I'm a vegetarian turning vegan. I'm still here after almost 2 years of vegetarianism ie no meat or dairy products in my system. I'm currently living on SOya, and plant based food. So technically Meat eaters don't need Meat to live. So far I've seen the movie 3 times. All that goes trhoguh me mind is one word: QUESTIONS. Like Did God REALLY want to kill women, Did God want animal eaters etc., etc.,

So then after the film I says to meself, nahhhh I won't bother bringing my Aunty along.

Throughout the day several things have been going through my mind, in particular after yesterday's wonderful evening I had with Brendan O' F. That its possible that I could be falling for him.
Then antoehr idea, that was going through me head, nahhh don't wanna move to NY. But the bf thing is a big major problem.
Then antoehr idea, would be that everytime I listen to 2010 music video esp Gaga's Bad Romance and Alejandro etc., the likes of these vids, remind me of my ex. Of which I have been thinking of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment