Thursday 17 April 2014

Diary 16th April 2014

Well what can I say about today. I was suppose to go out with my friend Ronan. So I set my alarm for around half 1. Kept twisting n turning. When half 1 came i was exhausted. So i stayed on in bed. Brendan o'f rang me. With communication errors i couldn't get back to him as I had a missed call from him earlier on. I tried Ronan several times to no avail. I was suppose to see Muppets Most Wanted. Review here. But wasn't motivated enough. Of which I have been of late because of my bf issues in Ireland.  Instead of going out i found myself looking documentary's. One which was of quotes disturbing to say the least. In that if a priest is told in confession that someone is rapeing a child etc., that is Seal of Confession  the priest can't report to the authority.This was featured on MidWEek a weekly current affairs program. I literally was gobsmacked and still am.

No comments:

Post a Comment