Sunday 6 April 2014

Diary 6th April 2014

Today with all the walking, its still affecting me. Thou I am enjoying the walking to its fullest, in one day, I managed to walk nearing 11km. Thats awesome. It was my intention to drop my card to my friend Todd for his birthday. However as I was tired even getting up my legs were at me, I decided to stay on. But then I realised that I'd be late for the film Noah. So I got up, walked up a distance to Todd's when I realsied that I hadn't calculated the time correctly. I had only calculated to Todd's then straight tot he film in question, but didn't calculated from his place to My place. I only calculated from my place to his, and my place to the cinema. So I decided to leave it til antoehr day hopefully Wed before the film. So I proceeded to walk towards the cinema when I realsied that I had left my charger for the phone behind. I usually bring it with me when I know I'm going to me sis'. So had to go and get that.

I eventually arrived at the cinema. However I unfurntal was late for the film. Only for me going back to the get the charger, I prob would have been on time otherwise. I betcha ya. As I was late for the film, I shall provide a review of the film, next week, when I'm ON TIME. hahaha. As it happens, I had missed quite alot. Many were saying that at the beginning there was a bit of confusion in that they didn't know when the film in question started. BTW I'm referring to them as the people I met on the Meetup Group I am no involved in. I joined a new Meetup Group recently Cineworld Craicheads. It is headed by Eoighan. I had asked him yesterday had there been a falling out between Adam and himself, as I said to me sis, the body language gave it away. I asked him in question what if he didn't mind telling me, bothered him about Adam, and he said that he kept cancelling meetups, something to that affect. knew that something went down somewhere. Cause all of a sudden, Adam changed his tune very quickly. It did bother me, and sometime it still does. As I said to Brendan O' F that Adam ain't homophobic, cause I had told him back at the beginning of  the friendship that I was gay. Anyways I'm going off topic. The point being I am now with a new meetup group, of which I couldn't be happier. There's nothing worse than being in a group where the organizer is constantly down your throat or worse still pointing out my weirdness. So the group after the film, went along to the nearby restuarnt The Church. Shortly afterwards even after the knives and forks were set for us, management told us that the table had been booked for a private function, so we went upstairs and see if there was any free tables, so we moved on when we saw there wasn't any. So afterwards we went onto Slatterys on Capel St. WE stayed there for a while. We chatted about the film obv. hahaah. I was delighted to see that Eoghan had a tshirt on him quoting the Olympics Charter whereby The Olympics Committee does not discriminate against, religion, sexual orientation etc., I was delighted to see this. As Eoghan yesterday described himself as a Leftie in terms of Political views. I asked Brendan O' F last night what did Leftie mean. He said something in the line of conservative soemthing like that. Clearly I misheard him, if Eoghan was wearing the tshirt. So I then headed off to see my sis.
We had a nice and relaxing evening. We were looking at Two and  A Half Men and The GOlden Girls.
What a great night indeed. heehehe. Great day more like.hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment