Wednesday 2 April 2014

Diary 2nd April 2014

WEll, I woke up from a yet anotehr weird dream, neverending as me Mom would say.

This time my sis and I are in a library of some form. She is divulging a secret to me or at least attempting too. I try to peace it together, by saying "Everyone has a right to education". From what I could gather, she was saying that we weren't suppose to receive an education. Something like that, and that we broke the law. Everytime, I tried getting it of her, she would cringe, and get visibly upset. The body language shows it. SO I stop from getting info from her. Then my Aunty(the nun) appears. She doesn't say anything.

So when I eventually wake up, I got up and showered and all. I was to meet my mate Todd for to see the movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Everytime a blockbuster movie comes out, I have a set number of times to see it. Myself, Brendan S, Brendan O' F, Dublin Film Fanatics Meetup Group, and Todd and not forgetting Ronan. So far I've seen it with Dublin Film Fanatics, Myself and Todd. I was hoping to see it with Ronan, however I regret to inform you all, that due to personal problems of Ronan, that I won't be able to meet him. I do pray that he gets well. Anyways I'm getting off. So I went to Todd gaf where I was to meet him. Twas wonderful to see him. Delighted. He first asked me how my head was. I said thank god it's still there. hahaha. He then said hopefully both heads are well. He was referring to Georgian jnr. We both had a hearty laugh. So then I told him step by step as to how I really had the fall a few weeks ago. I'm referring to the head injury in the shower. When he heard it, He immediately said one word that sent shivers down my spine. Arrhythmia. He said it could be stress, food shortage intake etc., So then we both headed to the cinema, I treated him to both the tickets and food as part of birthday. I was in my happiest form in a long time. As he puts it, light rain and mild temps, not a problem. So I totally enjoyed my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment