Sunday 20 April 2014

Diary 20th April 2014

Well after a longer period of Hibernation, I had a full filling experience. I did note however that somebody was ringing my doorbell on a constant basis and knocking on my window. They wouldn't say a word. So I couldn't make out who was visiting me. So I just ignored it. I then got slightly paranoid in thinking perhaps it could be my sis in visiting me, as she explained last night on the phone that she was told by the Drs in Hosp that physically she is needed, but by physciatrically they can discharge her. So to put it, the Psychiatric team wanted to discharge her, but the Physical Drs ie those treating her, wanted her to stay in. Now she went in with a physical complaint NOT mentality or suicidal complaint. So eventually I woke up to 6 missed calls. 2 were my sis and 2 of mom(wanting me to go up to her) and 3 were my mate Brendan O' F(at this stage thinking he wanted Cinema - Now I have told him that Sundays and Tuesdays are with my Sis).

So I just got up with a view of clearing my Box(TV Provider Sky Box) and look at News, Music Videos and 7th Heaven.

Then I later found out that the ringing of the doorbell and knocking on the window was actually my mate Brendan O' F. He had come over "unannounced" as he puts it. I couldn't exclaim the shock I was in when he told me, that he was trying to get through to me. He had said sent a text of which I never received then again I have been having problems of late of receiving texts from mates. e.g the time I dropped the card over to my mate Todd at the beginning of the month. The reason I bring this up is that he had thanked me for the card and wanted to invite me in, however I failed to get the text, so likewise with Brendan O' F. I never got his text. I knew it couldn't be my sis or my fam trying to contact me, as they would say something, then I'd know it was them, and hence leave em outside pends on who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment