Thursday 17 April 2014

Diary 17th April 2014

Well today I got up with take two of meeting up with Ronan to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier. So I meeself got meself ready. Got dressed and showered. Twas lovely to see him, as I haven't seen him in months possibly a year almost. So then headed on to meet up with him. We got our tickets and then we headed onto the screen. So then after the film, for my exercise, I went up with him to George's St., as he was getting a taxi there. He bumped into mates of which he recognised but they didn't recognised him. One of em was a bit drunk. So I left him at Dublin Castle as there's a shortcut to George's St behind Dublin Castle. So I went back to my route and headed on home.
So I'm now enjoying the State Visit of President Higgins to the UK, which is of significance historical and then onto the News of the day. I can't wait to see Spidey. If I'm up in time, I hope to see Rio 2 before hand too.

No comments:

Post a Comment