Thursday 3 April 2014

The Legend Of Hercules

I popped along to see The Legend Of Hercules. I was most impressed with it. Especially the introduction to the film. I went along with a view of seeing my babe Kellen Lutz. He's a fine stumpen alrite. heeheh. But as far as the plot is concerned twas quite on the challenging side of figurien it out. Normally I don't read up the reviews of a film I go to see for the first time. Now I must admit, I had a sneak preview on IMDB. Link will be provided below as per usual. But from what I could understand in the movie of where I got the plot fully is as follows. Hercules is born as a god like the way Jesus was. as in I think a demi-god like Percy Jackson(Son of Poseidon) to a Queen. The King thinks the Queen had an affair and as naturally is mad. He forces his son Iphicles(Excuse the spelling) and Hebes to wed. However there' s a slight problem, and that problem is my sexy hunk Hercules. Hercules is in love with Hebes. "Even if he is a memory to me, I still love him". I went to the film, as it was described as "Twilight heartthrob... Kellen". By George did that live to its description. He is some heartthrob alrite. So Hercules found out that the King killed his mother ie the Queen. Initially throughout the film, he wasn't acceptance of his Godship not even acknowledging his father was a God(Zeus). So when he had heard of the murder of his mother and now his mentor(the Auld fella - Chiron I think) Hercules goes on a rampage. Overall a wonderful film to a great history lesson. Oh and one more item, the voice of Hercules soooooo sooothing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043726/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt


No comments:

Post a Comment