Sunday 5 July 2015

Diary 5th July 2015

Well what a day, I had today. It was unreal. hehheehe. I had two minds of whether to go to today's Meetup. I decided to head to the meetup. The meetup was being held in Terenure College for the Vintage Cars exhibition. The minute I left my aprt, it literally pelted out of the heavens. It continued right until I arrived at Drumcondra, I was constantly thinking of my +Puppys Stanescu Sammy as I had him on the ground and was worried that the rain would get it, and his ass would get wet. hahaahah. However thankfully he didn't. hehheeheh.

So then I went onwards to meet the group. I met up with Vinny the group organizer and others. It was amazing. I went round taking pics etc., Like seeing cars of when Dad was born, the infamous Austin and the Garda(Irish Police Force). It was unreal. There was this guy selling sunglasses, his mannerism not the best, he just wanted to get rid of them, so he offered me to take 7 for €5. Great bargain. ahahhaa. Throughout the exhibition there was music playing of the '60s etc., music. Fabulous it was. My battery of the Digital Camera, ran out, so I was using the incombant phone that everytime, I kept seeing a black screen everytime I wanted to take pic. It was must infuriating. But was done eventually ie got the pics. heheheh. So then I rang the organiser to let him know of my plans of which was to get a bite to eat then head on home as BOTH my phone and the Digi(Digital Camera) was gone too. So I told him, I head on off home. Was fabulous. heheheh.

I then headed on home. To find out my sis was in need of company. So she popped down where we enjoyed Golden Girls for the night. hahaah. I then headed to her place. hahaaha. Where we enjoyed Cinderella(Review here). Awww the music was just unreal.

NEWS

Greece has overwhelmingly voted No in the Referendum that is to see its survival in the EUrozone.

No comments:

Post a Comment