Tuesday 14 July 2015

Diary 14th July 2015

I got up eventually with a view of going up to the folks. heheheeh I was spoz to be up there for 4pm, instead I was up there for nearing 6. hahahah. I was also suppose to going to the Dr's for to see whats going on with my legs, however I just don't see the point, if they don't believe ya. hahah.

So I went to Mom n Dad's. First welcomed them home. Dad wanted his pics off his camera printed off well some of em, anyways. hehehe. Mom wanted a pic of her phone printed off.

So then I headed back to my place, and my sis was down there downloading. We had a great laughter at comedy. So then afterwards, I headed back to her place. Chatted further. We spent a few mins to an hour reconfiguring my finance for the week and more so for the coming weeks. There has been an increase in my Bank income, and more or elss the same income for myself.


NEWS

TECH NEWS

Google is celebrating 10 years since they purchased Android. Following are the ANdroid from Cupcake to M(Yet to be released to Public.. Its at Preview stage). 


  • Android 1.5 - Cupcake
  • Android 1.6 - Donut
  • Android 2.0 - Eclair
  • Android 2.2 - Froyo
  • Android 2.3 - Gingerbread - My very first Android Operating System of which it was on a Samsung phone
  • Android 3.0 - Honeycomb
  • Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich Upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich. with Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Android 4.1 - JellyBean - Upgrade to this, however it caused problems, I wanted to DOWNGRADE, however it was not possible. Again on the S3
  • Android 4,4 - KitKat - Upgraded to new phone or Phablet Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3. 
  • Android 5.0 - Lollipop - Was wanting to upgrade to this OS Version, however after waiting several months, I attempted to upgrade, however there is NOW errors. Will let you know when I get a chance to upgrade
  • Android M - The newest Version of the popular OS by Google. 
So as you can see I have been a loyal fan of Google AND Android. Long may it continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment