Wednesday 29 July 2015

Diary 29th July 2015

Well what a day it was. Oh my. Like just wow. I perhaps maybe coy or blowing my own trumpet, but my aim is to get Irish Citizenship so that I can have a "voice" in the next General Election, due 2016 to be precise February.

So with this in mind, I headed to my folks to start the administration process of gathering documentation, On the way, I was taking pics of my babes - hahah hardly the +Inflatables Stanescu or +Puppys Stanescu Awww but the trees and flowers.

Following is requirements to apply for the Citizenship of the Republic of Ireland:


  • 3 Proof of Residency for 5 Years in the State
  • 3 Months Bank Statements of the last 6 months
  • Copys of Birth Cert(and if in OTHER language, translate and COPY that too)
  • Copies of Passport pages(The main page in color)
Now I spent about 2hrs or so on printing etc., I was getting extremely nerving when I couldn't find any proof of residency in 2011. You see as one of a classic quote from a film says "let me tell you a story", When I moved out of the family home, I was going through homophobia, and hence didn't want any part of the family tree. So I decided to go back to my birth name Georgian Stanescu. I had been using George Coffey, which is the Irish name or as me Pops would say: "Foster name". So the reason I bring this up, is that some of my bills surmise this. In that they's on my bill heads etc which is a big no no for the application. So Dad suggested I get the Solicitor to help me out of this mess, until Mom suggested use the college as in NCI, when I was there from 2004-2009 and 2010 for the HDip. 

So while I was doing all the printing, I was also trying to figure out with my pops, sort out the bike,, as in the "puncture". So Dad came to the conclusion that it was the valve causing the puncture or the air letting out. So I've to go to the bike shop tomorrow, to try and get it sorted. All that was going through my mind, costs are mounting etc., 

So that said, I set on my merry way. I headed home first to get ready for the cinema. It was my intention to see +Terminator Genisys (Review here). I first popped me head into Outhouse to have a looksie. Lar had mentioned that my accent has been getting "sharper" and hence we both "got lost in translation". So then I headed to the film. hahaah

NEWS

Cecil has been shot dead. Cecil the lion, who is most famous in Zimbabwe, was hunted down cruelly. It is understood that he was shot with an arrow, but failed, so a shot gun was used to gun down so cruelly that it can't be put in my diary entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment