Sunday 12 July 2015

Diary 12th July 2015

I got up slightly later than scheduled for my sis as my constipation was really bad today. Never have I seen the likes. It took 20 mins BEFORE going to bed which was half 11 this morning and 20 mins when I got up for my sis, hence why I was delayed. The constipation was caused by my Vegan Muesli.

So then I got ready and headed off to my sis. heehehe. My folks had come home from the wedding of my mom's friend's daughter to drop off a chinese. We had met the daughter a few times if even that. To the point as I said to my self and my sis, that she could be considered a "stranger", as we haven't even seen her, everytime her mother being my mom's friend, came to visit us at Christmas or whatever. Even living at home, we hardly saw the daughter. When we all went down to the mother's place in Ashborne, we'd hardly see her. We only saw her once or twice if even that. heheheh.

So then my sis and I, were looking at Pinnochio(Review here) and I noted and asked her a "stupid" question of which I was asssured welcomly ie it ain't a stupid question. I asked why do animals have tails. Not only does it keep their asses clean ie from infections etc., but it tells of the physiciatry or the mental state. I was quite amazed. And reminded her that New Zealand passed a law or a Bill, whereby Animals have "Feelings" otherwise known as Sentient. She went on to explain if the dogs have their tails up there happy otherwise if its down there not well mentally etc.,etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment