Saturday 25 July 2015

Diary 25th July 2015

Well I headed to sleep. Then I had set the alarm. Had really weird dreams including one of a pig upside down, god only knows what he was doing. ahha. Then I was due to get up for 1. I literally couldn't get outta of bed. So I just stayed on for every two hours. I was due to go to the Cineworld Craicheads to see Inside Out. I couldn't make that, then I had planned afterwards to see Terminator again, again I couldn't make that. Then I was also due go to the monthly event Steam in the Boilerhouse. I'll attempt it next month as well as the two Dublin Gay Events in bars.

So I just got up for about an hour to see if I could free up my box, ie the Sky Box. So I recorded an episode of Who Do You Think You Are on my new USB Stick I got the other day, however even for an hr long show it don't work. So I'll have to try again at a later stage with another one ie purchasing a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment