Monday 20 July 2015

Diary 20th July 2015

So after I got from my sis, I was blowing up some of my +Inflatables Stanescu. I want to do a wee "survey" as to which stays up and which doesn't. Those that don't will be thrown out UNLESS I have another copy of it. hahaha. Then I was uploading pictures of my babes +Puppys Stanescu. So then I started continuing on doing the last of my clothes which is the jumpers. So next week will more than likely be my last of the tidyup, hahaah. And of course catching up and my soaps and then Comedy. hahahah

NEWS

Paul Dunne is about to make history if he wins the Open to gain the Claric Cup. A native from Greystones, Co. Wicklow, If Paul wins the Open, he will become the first Amateur to win the Open since the '30s. UPDATE, it is now has been announced that sadly Paul didn't win The Open.

Greek Banks have reopened since 3 weeks, when they were closed.

FIFA are to hold the next Presidential Election in February 26th next year , after current President Blatter, won the 5th Term but days afterwards, he stepped down. A comedian somehow got into the Conference and threw "fake money" onto the podeoum of where the President was giving a speech.

EBay and Paypal announced in September last year that they are to become two separate companies.

Cuba and the United States have Officially tied their countries, by opening Embassys in each others countries. They last closed the embassy 54 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment