Wednesday 15 July 2015

Diary 15th July 2015

Looked at the TV for the day after saying the night with my sis, well she was in my place, then I headed to hers. eheheh. It was day time, when we left my gaf. Then afterwards to hers. So after the TV, Then afterwards, I headed to bed. Shortly before thou, I was doing a bit of playing with Jnr.,(heeheh - what we men love doing) and then afterwards, I was wanting to backup my iOS Paddy device ie the iPad. I attempted to download Google Drive, however it requires iOS 7 upwards. My iPad is iOS 5. It won't go any higher. So I searched the App Store, and lo and behold I got GDRive, some other app. So I logged in. However as I have Google's Two-Tier Authentication enabled, I had to send the code to my Sammy 2. I can't use Google Authentication App as it too requires iOS 7. SO after all that, I headed on to my sleep.

NEWS

Only half the the Water charge has been so far paid. Government says its a welcoming. Protesters etc., is a victory. €66m was due to be recieved. Only €30m has been received. That's 46% received.

Social Democrats are the new player in town.

  • Rosin Shortall TD(Former member Labour Party). Resigned from party because of the Party's handling of a Health bill(As far as I remember). 
  • Catherine Murphy TD(Ind, another former member of the Labor Party)
  • Stephen Donnelly TD(Ind)
Abolish Water Charge
Repeal of the 8th Amendment ie Abortion. 

Ireland has become the 4th Nation in the world to Recognise Transgender people. The Gender Recognition Bill has been signed into law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment