Tuesday 21 July 2015

Diary 21st July 2015

Well today, it was my plan to get up for 1pm as in try to get to the "human" hrs hahaha.

However just before I went to bed last night, I was trying to copy over files from my USB Drive that is recorded onto via the PVT. However things weren't to be. So I restarted Lappy into Safe Mode, thinking it'd help. As my McAfee AntiVirus wasn't helping. It is setup that everytime a Removable Device was inserted, it would scan for viruses. SO I disabled McAfee that didn't help all things at all. So for the life of me, couldn't understand. I didn't even through the device around or anything. Yet it acted as if I did throw it around. So then for the night while I was asleep, I used Piriform's Recuva to try and recover the files "lost". While I was with my sis today, I attempted to do Stage 2 which was to transfer from the Drive over to the computer. I later learned that that wasn't possible. So to this stage, I still don't understand. So it looks like a new USB drive is on the cards.

So then I just stayed on in bed until my sis was ready for my visit to her. heeheh but as result, I wasn't able to empty my Box ie the Sky Box. So I just had to skip teh news etc., for today's ie the Tuesday's news.

No comments:

Post a Comment