Thursday 30 July 2015

Diary 30th July 2015

Today was somewhat a less of a busy day. I got up for 2pm. Our next job is to get a solicitor to Witness my signature in front of a Solicitor. So both Mom and I headed their to witness the signature of me signing it in front of the solicitor. So after much too frowing etc., We got out business dealt with the solicitor. So our next job was to Certify the Birth Certificate, however even with this he needs the Birth Cert translated Officially. So we'll be heading in tomorrow to do so or at least start it. heeh

Afterwards, Mom treated me to a beautiful Choppy(Review here). Then afterwards, I left my bike to be repaired, as it ain't well. hahahah

So then afterwards, I headed to pop my head into Outhouse . Great buz around. hahaah. I then onto cineworld to see Ted 2(Review here)

NEWS

Its a possibility that a debris pieces of the missing Flight MH370, has washed ashore on Reunion Island, South Africa. Flight MH370 went missing in MArch '14. Bound for Beijing travelling from Kaula Lampur.

No comments:

Post a Comment