Sunday 26 July 2015

Diary 26th July 2015

Again I wasn't able to get a good quality of sleep. So I got up slightly earlier than scheduled. Was recording King of Queens. When I realised after this that the recordings were NOT as expected, I was mad. So I said I'D drop everything and got up and set off to PC World to get my new USB Drive and the USA Clothing from Penney's. I had planned on getting em at 5pm ie leaving at 5pm, hwoever it wasn't to be. So I set off at 3ish.

Next as I hopped on my bike, I realsied there was a puncture. I was so sure and still could be that somebody punctured, I ain't sure. I will have to ask em Pops.

So I set off walking instead. I was gonna cycle on a puncture, however I then remembered that the last time I did so, I would have to get a NEW Wheel altogether costing me over €20. So I said I'd just walk.

So I brought my Rainbow Umbi ie Umbrella, hahaah. Just as I was nearing PC World, Umbi, wouldn't stay up, I was quite baffled and still am. I then wanted a pic of a display in Arnotts of a large Magnum. Sammy 2(phone) wouldn't work. I restarted, didn't restated. I was surprised. the battery couldn't have gone. It was at 39%. So was baffled. IT eventually worked and got to get a pic of the Silver Magnum ice cream display. awwww.

So then onwards to PC World, got the USB Stick. Then onto Penneys' in O' Connell St. More than delighted with it. Was looking for USA clothing, not one was to be seen. heheheh. So I got other stuff.

So I came back and recorded two episodes of Knots Landing. And lo and behold it WORKED. I was so overwhelmed and delighted. The USB stick was the MAIN reason, for not getting any news since last Wed. Now anyone who knows me, should know I easily  get ticked off or pissed off if I don't get my daily dose of News - hahahaha.

NEWS

The Special Olympics of 2015 has been officially been launched. It is in Las Vegas. Over 100 delegates are representing Ireland. 165 Countries are partaking in the Games. Over 25 sports will be played over 9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment