Monday 13 July 2015

Diary 13th July 2015

I tidied up my shirts and sleeveless shirts as part of my cleaning weekly ritual.

Then after that I was uploading pics of myself onto Instagram, and a user by the name of Red Bull gives you wings, says and I quote: "Tbh don't like any of my pictures every again. I don't know u and I don't want to. Get off Instagram faggot". My reply to him was: "Thank you for your input@redbull_givesyou_wings . I'll be sure to pass it along to my supervisor. Have a nice day.". hehehe. Felt good about it. Bit shaken, but good. Knowing I turned a negative into a positive more so a BUSINESS experience. haahah. 

NEWS

A deal has been reached by the Eurogroup for Greece. Greece has been given until Wednesday to implement the Austerity with fears of a collapse in Govt meaning ending Tsipras' term . 

Eircode has been officially unveiled. Ireland is the only country in Europe that does not have a Postal Code system. 

German President Joachim Gauck is on a State Visit to the Republic of Ireland.

Legislation for the Same Sex Marriage Referendum, has now been delayed due to two legal challenges held in May/June of this year. The Marriage Referendum was passed by 1m votes. The first country every in the world to pass a Same Sex Marriage by POPLAR vote. It could be in the Statute Books ie the Bunreacht na hÉireann(The Irish Constitution) within months or a year. The Government had hoped to have started the process of Legalising Same Sex Marriage by August and the first Same Sex Weddings would take place in Sept. 

TECH NEWS

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata has passed away at the age of 55. He died July 11th of a Bile duct growth. He oversaw the launch of the Nintendo Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS. He worked across a widerange of flagship titles including but not least The Legend of Zelda, MarioKart etc.,e tc.,He faced stiff competition with Microsoft's XBox and Sony's PlayStation game consoles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment