Monday 27 July 2015

Diary 27th July 2015

I mysteriously forgotten to mention in yesterday's blog entry that I was done with my sis yesterday. hahhaha. As Dane DeHann who played Harry in the latest Amazing Spiderman reboot(Review here), says I don't know how, and I don't know why", but it happened. We variously discussed issues.

I'm delighted to report that my USB is working, But as a result of the other guy NOT working, My Box was complaining not enough space or in its own words "Insufficient space" for Everybody Loves Raymond, Ireland AM etc., etc., so I just had to deleted the scheduled recordings for today. Nothing much I can do. hahahaa.

NEWS

The families of those that are still in treatment in the Berkeley Tragedy have come out in thanking for support Aoife Beary, Clodagh Cogley, Niall Murray, Hannah Waters.

Bobbi CHristina Browne, daughter of the late Whitney Hueston has died. SHe was foudn dead in a bath tub, jst like her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment