Thursday 20 November 2014

Diary 20th November 2014

Well after a lovely sleep, it was interrupted as expected of course with the banging etc., I was due today to go to my Aunty(Nun) for computing ie to fix her email. However with her ignorance etc., last week, I decided to just sleep in. On Tuesday night Mom rang me to let me know that she will be leaving me over to my Aunt as she had stuff to drop over to Maureen. So with trying to convince her to leave things be, Bottomline, I let them at it, well Mom, ringing, banging window etc., etc., I only ask of ONE thing. Its not that difficult. In fact there is a song. RESPECT. Maureen, BOSSED me around, like as if I were a slave, that's the way I describe it. DO this, Do etc.,etc., She has been like this for awhile now. Ever since her Pasta a few weeks ago,  in that when I started to complain of pains and aches, she suddenly changed her tune.

So after that, I got up eventually, and then looked at TV. Then afterwards, I headed to me sis to drop the pasta that Maureen sent over via Mom.

I then headed onto EuroGiant to get a few Christmas Goodies ie INFLATABLES heeheheh, as the ones I got from EBay, were damaged from the flood back in August ie Santa and Snowy. heheeh. When packing the bags, The other decorations I bought were damaged. So I'll be going back to get new ones.

So then I headed onto the Outhouse. I encountered Mike, Ronan, Brendan O' F. We chatted. I then headed onto the Cinema to see Interstellar(Review here).

Afterwards, I met up with Brendan again. I walked him initially to his bus stop, however was too late for the bus, so he along with a few mates, he had met along the way. So I headed  back with a view of going to Panti, but they were closing up, likewise Front Lounge which recently got a major uplift.

No comments:

Post a Comment