Thursday 27 November 2014

Diary 27th November 2014

Well today, I was due to meet my mate Seamus. The last time, I met him was for a cuppa. So I first headed on to EuroGiant, to get me a new Snowy 2, as the other got the shit from the flood on it. So I can't use him :(.

I then headed onto the Outhouse, where I met Ronan, Mike and Paul(my surprising) turned bully. hehehe. If only the bully who bullied me in Secondary would change. I still live in hope. hahaha. Ronan expressed an interest into seeing Interstellar(Review here). hahaah.

So Seamus sent me a text that he's on his way. hahaha. So I set about meeting him. hehehe. We were to meet for to see Interstellar(Review here). So after the film, we headed on towards the bus for himself. One thing was slightly disturbing to hear thou, that he said in the upcoming referendum he would vote NO, as he believes in the Man and Woman analogy of marriage. YET he continues to voice his support towards the LGBT community. I'm NOW confused. On the way home, I began to wonder whether to delete him outta me life. As one of the TV show Midday panelists says: "You don't need that poison" in your life. Then during the talk he also said that maybe I might meet a girl. How is that supporting gay rights and saying you were born gay, if he even HINTS at the  idea of girl. Only one word comes to mind and that is a HOMOPHOBIC person. He continues to state that he's NOT against gays etc., YET he hopes that I meet a girl and he shall NOT be voting Yes in the upcoming referendum. What to do!!!!! what to do!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment