Friday 14 November 2014

Diary 14th November 2014

So after my nice nice hibernation, I got up took a few pics of my inflatables etc., I was most down hearted, from Mom's voicemails, in that especially Dad's. They actually thought SOMETHING had happened to me. Which is kinda weird, as I had turned on the AutoSMS "I'm asleep". But anyways, I rang em. Mom answered, all's well now. However I did point out to her, that she had a VERY worrying voice in her last voicemail. So I cleared this up with her. She was rushing to get to her weekly Gallery.

Maureen kept referring to "Best Friend" as I kept hearing someone in the background. She was very abrupt alrite, by that I mean, she wouldn't listen to any of my questions, until EVENTUALLY. No question. Felt very cold from her, as in Do this, Do that. etc., etc., She has changed drastically and I DON'T like it. I kept repeating what she said to do over and over throughout the night.

I then got ready for my night out. hahaha. I went to Tescos to get Milk. Then I went to the Outhouse. Where I was met with great enthusiasm. Sometimes a bit "too much" enthusiasm. By that I mean, one of the patrons, Con, was a bit over sexuialise. By this, I mean that he had said something, that he had seen Patrick one of the patrons, having sex etc., or being spanked. A bit OTT. So I was since told that he was reported ie as a complaint. I bumped into quite a few fellas. ehehehe. One of em being David O' T. I had been ignoring him over what he had done to me, ie the bitching that occurred towards in October. I let him fry in it, as Brendan S told me that the last time, that David was upset or something of that nature.

So then I headed off to meet Emil for Interstellar(REVIEW here). On my way, a lad whos' smoking in the Woolshed. He asks me if I'm "with anyone". I said in a strict voice, "Course not". Then he asked "can we swap nums?" I was taken quite taken aback. Then I realsied, it had something to down with my Rainbow Colored Umbrella aka Umbi. - hahaha. So then, I met Emil. Just before the movie started, he said to me that the reason he wouldn't be into a particular film is because the characters are "ugly". Well the laugh I got out of it. I explained that some films I go to see are mainly cause of the characters are cute yes, BUT also the plot etc., hehehehe. He literally jet passed me. hahahaah. Then after the movie, we dispersed. eheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment