Monday 3 November 2014

Diary 3rd November 2014

Mom went down to Graingers.

I had been sending a few messages to my FB Friends, so that I can put em in lists. I came across one of the lads Jamie. No where on his FB Page, could I find anywhere that he was Gay, Bi or Str8 or Trans for that matter. I saw a pic of a Banana insinuating a dick. I just happen to see a few comments he had said about the Banana. It confirmed that he's gay. Bottomline, I''m saying this, I found it funny. hehehe.

Just as when the Gremlin 2(Review here), had started, Mom rang me again to say Dad had done a bit of shopping. So she dropped them down to me. I went with Mom to drop my sis' shopping down to her. Then Mom dropped me back home.

Just as I was checking my emails, of which I hadn't for a long time, I had ordered an O2 SIM from the O2 Shop online last Saturday week for my Puppies and Inflatables Accs, as I locked myself out. So I ordered a new SIM so that I can gain access to my account. heehhe. Anyways, I checked my emails, and low and behold, I got one saying that they had CANCELLED the order on "security reasons". Which I don't understand. So I contacted O2, via LIVE Chat,(very handy actually), and they can't do anything. So the Sales person, said to get a FREE SIM in the store in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment