Wednesday 12 November 2014

Wagamas, South King St.,

Well what a place this particular restaurant. Its actually quite hidden. hehehe. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit their. The staff, were most pleasant. I went along with a group of Vegetarians, that I'm a member of. Following is the meal I had. 

Cha Han yasai

AND

A Selection of Seasonal Sorbets

When I arrived, I was greeted with a lovely smile and get this, a FREE Green Tea. I must have had about 3 or 4 Green Teas. Imagine that. eheheh. 

Although the price was on the high side, I was most impressed. Its actually of Japanese Cuisine. Very well laid out. The restaurant in question is underneath Dunnes Stores of Stephens Shopping Center. I asked for a Cha Han, which NORMALLY comes with chicken and Egg something to that effect, however, I was wanting a vegetarian. So I asked the waiter, what would he recommend, he recommended the above WITHOUT Egg, which made it Vegan. I was so delighted with this. I thoroughly enjoyed it. When I think about it, it is well worth the price. VERY filling. Especially with me devouring it. The dish came with as follows: Stir-fried Rice with Fried Tofu MINUS Egg to make it Vegan etc.,

Then after a few minutes, I got myself a dessert for about €5. Considering the amount I received, I actually thought it was very good value. heeheh. It was fantastic and so tasty. It consisted of Green Tea Sorbet; Mango; Passion Fruit Sorbet. Oh it was so scrumptious. All three were scoops. eheheh

Green Tea




Cha Han yasai




A Selection of Seasonal Sorbets


No comments:

Post a Comment