Wednesday 26 November 2014

Diary 26th November 2014

Well today, after NOT sleeping yet, I popped along in the coldest wintry, foggy early afternoon to the Jobcare.

We were asked how we heard about JobCare. I explained that my mental health was compromised, and hence the gap. She had no problem with that. There was another lad there, that was really pushing the woman's buttons alrite. NO doubt. heeheh

I then headed to the Outhouse for a cuppa. There was not a soul there. A very cute camp guy was at the reception. Quote from my Facebook Status: "Sitting peaceful no one to bother me. Listening to classical music. The most peaceful ive had in several months. Can't get any better. Hehe. Wishing em b with me. Humans lie n hurt one another." It was the most peaceful time I ever listened to. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment