Tuesday 4 November 2014

Diary 4th November 2014

I had some quite interesting dreams.  Ros na Rún's Liam O' Conaghaile(Darach O' Tuairisgh) is falling for me. Both he and I are taking selfies in the Phoenix Park, Dublin.

I'm in a some park where the Russian's have hired me despite me knowing I'm gay.

ROnan from Kennedy's where I used to work, he's a regular customer. He wants my help after several years. He knows am gay, yet he wants my help after several years?????

I'm in a park with a few others, we all gaze lookingly into the sky, when we see stars or what we think are stars flying. WE look closer and its actually aliens who wanna eradicate the human race. I recognise em from an animated film I've seen. Sadly I'm a victim. They get my by putting a USB 3.0 type plug into my head and am gone.

Just as I was getting up for a bright brand new day, I had a thought of when I was getting treated for depression last year, I had a Dr. from Pakistan asked me on one of the visits how I was feeling. Visibly he could see I was NOT alrite. Yet he was smiling. So then I started to head on home as I knew there was trouble acoming. He started taking off his clothes. SO I ran like an Osteraich. However he caught, considering its'a  small room. And he did the deed. and RAPED me. Now as I right this post, I should have known that Pakistan(assuming he's Muslim) and Gay DO NOT fit int he same sentence. Then again, I was forced to go with him anyways.

So I got up with such a fright from the thought more so, and I woke up to 4 missed calls from Mom. So I listened to the voicemail. She had mentioned the other day, that Dad wants me to help him put up a lamp. So I said I'd do this. To distract myself. When I went up to them, it was no better, as Dad's mood wasn't the best. Well not the normal anyways. hahaah. So I was playing with my cell phone, at the same time of helping Dad. WE had a bit of grub. I brought my own Milk and Green Tea. As I don't trust any of em now, with my veganism. let alone vegetarianism. I said to Mom, "I don't want no cow in me body".

So then Mom dropped me to get my dosh. As I left my Bank Details behind AGAIN!!!!, I wasn't able to lodge my cash in. So I headed back home, and looked at a few TV shows. heheehe

I then headed onto my sis. WE chatted and chatted. We ordered a takeout. I had rang La Costa(the takeaway we ordered from), to enquire about Kebab Tray as to whats in it. The call was not the best. But as it happens, it WASN'T vegetarian, so I gave it to my sis. heeheh. I told my sis, that ever since my coming out, Christmas hasn't been the same. In that my depression is the "Need to be WANTED by FAMILY". You see it all the time on TV, movies etc.,e tc., even friends.

NEWS

Ensure Public Ownership of Irish Water. SIPTU's Jack O' Connor has called for a Referendum on this particular issue. Fianna Fáil' Leader Michael Martin has endorsed and supports the motion. Alan Kelly TD hasn't ruled out a Referendum on the issue. His ministerial colleague Paschal DOnodhgue feels its NOT necessary. It has been announced that a major announcement will be announced within the next few days to a few weeks. The head of IRish Water, Managing Directory John Tierney has apolgiuised. Likewise Minister of Environment Alan Kelly conceeded in defeat of rushing the Bill. 

The introduction of the Water Charges, is to help the Finances of the Country. This will allow for Social Welfare, Tax ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment