Thursday 13 November 2014

Diary 13th November 2014

I was looking at TV, then it was my plan to go to the Photo Walk Meetup of Christmas Lights being turned on.

So then just about I was to head to bed, I actually received a call from Mom. She wanted me to call up to them tonight. So I checked the Meetup Site, and was devastated to learn that the meetup was cancelled due the weather, So then I said I'd head up to Mom's instead.

So I headed onto sleep. Had a few weird dreams. Then when it was time to get up for Moms which was around 9.05pm, which I was to be up for between 8 and 9, I said, "I couldn't be bothered". So I just continued sleeping.

NEWS

Satellite, sends FIRST images after it landed yesterday.

Mary Lou TD has staged a sit in in the Dáil when she didn't get her question answered. She was asked to leave by the Ceann Comhairle(Head of Dáil Éireann). When she refused, she staged a sit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment