Saturday 1 November 2014

Diary 1st November 2014

Well what a night it turned out to be. It was AMAZING. I was due to meet Arwin and his Best Buddies Meetup group for Horns(Review here). As it happens, I was texting him to let him know, I was around. However sadly he couldn't make it due to illness. Although he told me he had sent a message. Of which I didn't get it. He had cancelled the meetup. Of which I then realized AFTER the movie. So I just stayed on. heheeh. While getting my ticket, I had asked the woman what she thought of Gone Girl(Review here). She agreed with me. However, I asked the guy yesterday, he thought quite different. Each is their own. haahah.

So after the movies, I made my way up to the folks. Was gonna surprise em with my Pumpkin Man costume. heheehh. I first headed to Tescos to get Milk for my sis place, as I'm low on the soya now. And as I'm not impressed with the Lacto Free milk that Mom gives me for my tea, I'm just gonna bring my Green tea around with me from now on  to the folks. I'm going to VEGANism and hence don't wanna go near a cow etc., etc., However when I showed up EVENTUALLY - hahaha, Mom had my tea all ready etc., So that was a bummer. Just a few yards from the house, I put my Pumpkin Man on. Mom loved it. And my sis. However when my Dad saw it, he said and I quote,: "that's' for kiddies". I said I quite disagree. Backwards n forwards etc., So my sis and I went outside to eat the grub, then to the outside for her smokey bacon. hahaah. So we both headed on home. Dad left us home. He suddenly changed his tude. Perhaps he was pissed off with my lateness or the Sean Coffey(his bro) comment etc., saying that my vegetarianism "ain't normal". Eitherway, I'll never know. haahah

Dad left my sis n I her place. WE chatted for a bit. Then I told her of Sean's comment. Then I told her of the Outhouse guy yesterday. So I then headed on home. heehehe


NEWS

Over 150,000 turned out in force for the National Day of Protest relating to Water Charges. The highest ever since October 11th Protest where 100,00 turned out that day. Taosieach Enda Kenny says that Water Charges are here to stay, instead of Increases of Taxes. 25 Marches occurred in Dublin City converging together. Several around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment