Tuesday 25 November 2014

Diary 25th November 2014

Well today, I was due to get up for 11, as Mom was collecting me for to help Dad with the lights to test em. At least that's what he said he wanted me on Saturday.. Mom collected me for the Dole, then away with me to AIB. Then as I was low on milk, I went to Tescos. While being there, I wanted to get Coconut or Almond Milk, I couldn't find it at the fridge, so I asked shop assistant, she pointed me to the powdered stuff, I said the one that's like Soya like ie 1ltr, and she joked that she's asleep considering she's been there since 7am. hahaha. But I thanked her profusely. While there I also got another milk as well Butter. heehhe. So then I headed on off with Mom to her place.

I first had a cuppa with em. Mom explained to me on the way up to her place, that the two of em headed up to Airside Retail Park yesterday to get a  bin. I thought she was talking about Water Butts or something. But she was actually talking about Waste bins for food etc., So then Dad n I headed on up to Airside Retail Park to be precise Homestore and More. On the way, we past Dublin Airport. It brought great and happy memories. Every Christmas Dad would bring my sis n I up there to see the lights. One Christmas we visited several Churches to see the cribs. I got meself a throw. mmmm, He got his card refunded relating to the bin as I was saying above. He wanted to get a refund as it was too big Depth wise. We then got a lunch at TGI Friday's(Review here).

We then headed on home, I helped Dad get the decorations down. The surprisingly thing he was gonna START to put em up. I was surprised indeed. Mom mentioned that the American's actually "Trim" the tree, in that they toast with Sherry or whatever.

So then afterwards, I headed onto my sis. Where I relaxed for a few hours. heeheheh. Chatting n Chatting. heheheh. Can't forget TV. heheehe

NEWS

Noirín Ó Suillivan has been appointed as Garda Commissioner. She is the first female Commissioner to Head the force of An Garda Síochána. She took over as Interim Garda Commissioner when back in March of this year Martin Callinan stepped down as a result of controversies of the Penalty Point Saga.

FAI(Football Association of Ireland), boss Chief Executive John Delaney has apologised for singing a Rebel song in a pub after the Irish match against the USA of the 4-1 WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment