Tuesday 18 November 2014

Diary 18th November 2014

Well today was quite a busy one.

As I left my passport which includes my Social Welfare card amongst others, in my sis' place, So I went to collect it. On my I way, I got such a fright when I was on my cell to Mom. I was crossing the road. The car stopped to make sure I was alrite.
So I had a cuppa with my sis. Then I headed onto Social Welfare to sign in. My last time was apparently according to Swarm was back in August. Afterwards, I headed onto the Outhouse for a cuppa tea ie Green Tea. On my way, I noted in the shop window of Euro Giant, that there was INFLATABLES. Oh boi the smile that I came out with when I came out of the store. awww. So then I went backwards towards An Post,  to get the cash, and I went across the road to AIB to put it into the bank. Then I headed on home, to look at TV for a bit.

I then headed onto my sis again for my nightly. As I was aching with Mom's pryex Dish of Pasta she sent it down as it was so heavy. We chatted and advising etc.,  I also had my takeout, treated my sis to one too. We thoroughly enjoyed it. heheeh.

So I headed on home. Looked at TV. While taking a pic off the TV of a cutie,  My Camera App, went into a Black Screen.  aka The App would open but NO picture could be seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment