Wednesday 17 September 2014

Diary 14th September 2014

While sleeping, I began to think with the thought of Jock Straps, can they be wearable outdoors as in like underwear or are they just for sexually purpose.
Then another thoughts was whereby Former DUP Leader Ian Paisley. I had seen a post by Max K, on Facebook whereby he had stated "Delightful". Did he mean it that he wanted a United Ireland, cause if so he would have gone about it the wrong way. What I mean by that, is War ain't he answer. Even thou Paisely had war on his hands, I don't think another would be ensued.

So anyways, I got up eventually. I then got ready for my sis. I had seen that Mom's car was outside. So she wanted to get a take out for us. So Mom collected me and brought me to New Mandarain. So I quickly popped into Centra to get a carton of milk. Somehow I was saying to myself, to go and get some but had remembered that I had a about half a carton left.

Well boy was I wrong, twas a good thing I had bought the milk which technically was actually Mom - hahaha. So my sis and I were chatting away, sharing jokes etc., and looking at TV. Great to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment