Wednesday 17 September 2014

Diary 15th September 2014

Well as Mom was collected me to do gardening with Dad, I stayed up ie another LACK OF SLEEP. hahaah; I have been looking at TV the whole night. hahaahah. So then Mom arrived. As I had a few errand of my own to do especially my Bank, I had stressed to her that they's VIP. I had AIB to pay, as I mixed up the dates for my Sky Bill which WAS due on Friday ONTOP of my Loan Payment. I mixed up the lot completly. So that left me in debt of €95 which I wasn't gonna let the bank get the better of me unlike last year. Now my next worry was to try to figure out for my next errand which is Lidl how am I gonna get the cash for that when I realsied that my Credit Union was closed on a Monday, which is normal. So I withdrew from An Post, but as it happens it wasn't enough. I lodged my required €45 for my debt, to AIB, then onwards to Folks place. Whiel withdrawing and heading to wartds back to mom's car, I saw Phil. He was a barman, when I working in Kennedy's back when I was younger. hahaahh.

To start on the gardening. He was doing the hedge. Mom had asked when we last did the hedge. She thought likewise, I did too, it was back in April or at least the beginning of the year. But as it happens, its actually June 24th. So we continued. We did mulching. Then afterwards a break was deserved by all. While having a break, more so a dinner. Mom pointed out to me that Paisley was a bigot. Didn't I think that he was against gays or whatever, but actually against CATHOLICS. She even quoted him as saying that he referred to us as "Vermins". I have notice though however, that Mom has changed alrite, ever since she went to Pride march back in June. Why I say such, was joking with me about guys et.c, and "Oh you don't say that" etc., etc., So then Dad and I got back onto work. I was mowing his lawn. I can't even remember the last time, I mowed his lawn.

So then Mom brought me up to Lidls in Artnae. TO get a few stuff. There was a lady ahead of me, who dropped all the coins, likewise me. I had dropped my note etc., I then headed to pay for the stuff. Then we went back to her place, as I was to type out an email to Jim(Dad's relative in the States). So then Mom thought as she MIGHTNED be around tomorrow as she may have to go to a funeral, to collect my laundry, that she go today to collect the laundry. When we did so, it was found that they hand't started as I had specified Tuesday. So bottomline it wasn't ready.

So then I got ready. While I was getting ready, I heard Frankie(the landlord). THis has been his second visit, and to date, NO phonecall, NO attempt to even contact me, assuming he knows I'm inside. But at least a little phonecall wouldn't go amiss. But eitehrway, I'm living it i up to him. When  he wants to do renovation, he tells m when, I will gladly go along.
I popped into Lidls to get more clothes. hahaha. I'm trying to achieve one goal. And that is to LOOK normal to the public. I'd to feel that I ain't. LIke to day for e.g, I had a heavy jumper, Tshrit(WIHT COllar), Vest, Trackies Trousers. EVen that didnt' still satidsfiy the pub.ice.
So then it was time to get ready for the PDC(Personal Dvelopment Course). Today's lecture was based on ASSERTIVENESS. Twas quite a difficult one, However I still maintained my understanding.
Our first task was to do a memory game. Person 1 would say their NAME, and their one thing ABOUT THEM e.g Sammy,  Person 2 would say Sammy, Puppy and my name is Patch and I'm a puppy etc., etc., Examples of others quite amusing. Such as Dragging a boat, works at Unibar, Marathon, Florists, etc., etc., When i twas my turn , I said my name Georgian and of course what I like about me is Green Tea.

Self Assertiveness:
Is defined as follows:

  • Force
  • Mutual acceptance
  • not being a fraid of who you are
  • Boundaries
  • Communication
  • Feelings
  • Behavior
  • Open to Criticisms
  • Context
  • Self Expression: For this bullet point, I gave an example of the gays dissing me at Pride, they were quite interested. Listened attentively. Bottom line, I explained that I was trying to bring US to Ireland ie American Gay traditions over to Ireland. 

Then the 4 Methods of Communications:

Passive - Point out the Pet Peeves
Passive/Aggressive - OMGLike, Don't answer phone etc.,
Aggressive - Explosive/Violence
Assertive - Advising/SAY in Nice tone/ Being you/ Being angry BIT physical ie Compromise

WE were broken up into groups of 3. And asked to give an example. Our group consisting of Dave(Who works behind the counter),
Passive
 Let some one skip queue
Assertive
 Telling sis that I'm gay
Aggressive
 last out after Overnight study

Then it was time to get onto Assertiveness Skills
Be Specific
Repetition
Compromise
Self Disclosure agree with true feed
Disagree if untrue
Aggressive if Started BY YOU
e.g ppl who won't shut up through film.

Then as we went for a break, I was brought as side, by one of the peers Eugene asking about my phone usage and being a distraction. He was actually really nice about it. I explained, that I take notes down and as the notes, which I checked on my email is so difficult to understand. Like I can speak English no problems, BUT when it comes to written, I get completely lost. So the the stuff they say in the actual class, that I understand. He thought it would benefit the class After the break that I got and tell the class. I was actually getting nervous thinking they'd think I was recording them or something.

So then the second part of the class commenced in which we started with Self Esteem.
Inwards

Sexy
Going topless
Self Esteem is defined by the relationship between you and the Inside
Self Approval
 compliments

Self Esteem Scale
1.......5,6,7.......10
         Most
         People
can change with events, etc.,
Start with small
Learn to appreciate your yourself
Avoid negative people
Doing something your good at
Acknowledgement

Shortly before the class finished, a member asked about a homophobe who constantly quotes the bible etc., Twas quite distributing. And get this, they's the best of buddies, YET when ever the subject of homosexuality appears he does this. He just wanted to find out which part of the methods of Communication would it fit in, namely Passive/PassiveAggressive/Asssertive.

I bumped into Ronan. Great to see him. And Bernard. who else. hehehehe. After the class was finished, Bernard gave a little lecture of Henry 8th and the way WOMEN are treated in India, etc.,e tc., Quite intriguing but as Martin(who's part of hte course) says anything Positive. ahhahahaah. So then Martin and I headed on home. Martin who is from Waterford(originally Germany) works in Waterford had to head home, as had to be home for work(florist) for the morning. Imagine coming up to Dublin for 2 hrs every week. Wow. So after I left him, I headed to Indian Taste, the Rice could have done with more flavoring. Then onto Nicos, I thought Nicos was the best of the lot. The owner of Nicos was telling me, after I enquired that he was getting the outside painted or something. He explained for his 40th Anniversary in Dublin, he is renovating. Buy means of pain at the very least and a party in the New Year. Then I noted and told the owner that the Chinese next door has changed the name YET AGAIN!!!! hahaaha. He explained possibly for Tax reasons. Maybe tax evasion?????So then I went into Bao Trans and got myself a takeout. I found the curry to be of sweet flavor than normal. So then I enjoyed my feast and my sis' wine of which she DIDN'T want. I had BareFoot Red Wine, It was so strong. I kept throwing it out. However hers wasn't too bad.

Finally Found or why my wallpaper kept changing. Everytime, I wanted to set my wallpaper on my Home and Lock Screens, after a few minutes, the phone would change the wallpapper. Well on the Home Screens. IT was quite infuriating. So I Googled and even Google himself was baffled. Bottomline, it was actually my IFTTT I had initially setup, that 500px Wallpapers would change every few minutes. Its a recipe I had setup. You may remember the last time, IFTTT was playing with my older cell phone, and it now its after catching me out yet again. hahaah.

NEWS

The Garda Penalty point abuse system, has come to light again, after Sr. Maurice McCAbe(Whistelblower - who blew the whistle on the whole debacle).

No comments:

Post a Comment