Monday 8 September 2014

Diary 7th September 2014

So I got up for a short time, after realisizing  that Beverley Hills 90210 Omnibus wouldn't be taped as my box was full. I in particular needed Ep4 and Ep5 of Season 1. Which I never knew Ep5 was on thou.

So I continued back to sleep. Then after my hibernation, I got up nice and prepped up and showered. I have decided that I shall let my bodily hair and my beard and my tache and of course my hair that i let it grow for Movember. Can't wait. The fact that sex is down the road It won't make any difference. If however, sex does come, I'll decide when the time comes. Bottomline, Ama just gonna let my hair grow for Movember. Again when the sex comes(if ever), then Ill see.

I then set about heading off to see my sis. I brought along stuff that she wanted me to get from Lidls which I got last week. So I set up which didn't take much to her Deep Fat Fryer. However the size of it, for the amt I paid. Then I blew up her Inflatable which is actually an Exercise Ball. As she was feeling a bit low, I decided to stay on with the help of a friend, I actually stayed on and said, I'll blow up the ball and so she can play with it, when she's feeling low. So I actually managed to do so. It took a bit of effort. But glad to do for someone in need. So we had cups of teas, laughs etc., At Two and Half Men as well. heheehe.

So when I arrived back home, I looked at my TV shows. During the midst, I got a notification that an old school mate of mine from High School who had a back brace wanted to become friends. Now the background to this friend, isn't too bad. But for lack of contact on any medium, I removed him. He wasn't homophobic. But he was pressing his beliefs and it bothered me at the time.

I was looking at the Diana: Her True Story movie from back in the 80s I think. It was quite fascinating. I'm assuming its based on the true story. Twould appear that she WANTED a marriage. But she was forced into marriage by the British Monarch(Royal Family). Even my own mother knew there was something going on. Nothing but a bully to Diana. She was known as the "Outcast" of the family. In fact what scared me when I heard one of the members of the public being interviewed regarding her death, he said that the paparazzi were following her in the car, which in the turn the paparazzi was doing it for us, so he made it out that WE THE PUBLIC were at fault for her death. That sent shivers down my spine. To such a sweet young person. She was only 37 if I recall rightly.

I really love looking at how things are done. Such as how are TVs made, or to my American followers, you should be familiar with Iced Green Tea, Mike  & Ikes etc., and also how Escalators and Bowling Lanes operate, Etc., etc., You get the gist of where I'm coming from. heehehe. I was always the curious one. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment