Thursday 4 September 2014

Cineworld Dublin

Luv the cinema. Can't really fault it. Just the process ridiculously high alrite. I think everyone's in agreement. However. U get all that back with just over 20 a month. U get 2d movies free. Anytime any day. U also get 10% of food n popcorn etc. After a year u get 3d movies free n 25% off. So instead of 9.50 I pay just over 7. Great value. I save on average 600  a yr give or take. In response to Emily C ' comment relating to Seat Allocation they introduced this a few weeks ago. So rest assured any seat that u want. U will get. Another thing the staff are so accommodating. Anyone who knows me will know that customer service is a must for me to b happy with a service I receive. Today was no exception. I was seeing Into the Storm. A new member of staff as I didn't recognise him asked me If I needed help with my bags. As I did Lidl shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment