Wednesday 10 September 2014

Diary 9th September 2014

Well today was quite interesting. It all started when I was suppose to get up for 3pm, as I wanted to get my dole etc., on me own. I was due to meet my mom for 4 to get the laundry to the cleaners. However, as I only had less than 3hrs sleep, I was unable to get up for 3 and so I got up at 4. Mom bagging at the door etc., Eventually I got up.

So Mom took me to the launders. I had to bring two bags of clothing. hahaah. So Ill be collecting them next week, as with cash I'll be low on it. hahaha. So then I went ahead to get my dosh. And then into the bank. Then mom invited me up to her place for bit of grub. I said I'd go ahead and pay a visit, as I hadn't seen Dad to welcome him back. He then invited me on a holier like to DOnegal where his sister in law Maura is and of course her hubbie ie Dad's brother. So I was kinda intrigued. He was thinking as the weather would be nice to pay a visit. The last time, I went away with my Dad on our own, all I remember is his large cock, the image. hahaha. But then again, I wanted to see it. So then I began to put another idea into my and his head. In that if my landlord wants to renovate my place while I'm away, he may do so. This has been on my mind for the whole day now.

I then headed to me sis where Mom, dropped me down to her. So then Mom was chatting to her when I was getting a few items for my sis. Mom had mentioned to her that she should quit being "Impotent". Well my golly. My sis was completely insulted. I then told Mom that the likes of her(Mom) would be the cause of Depression and the stigma towards it. I gave an example of the guy in Cork, who killed the twins and then killed himself ie Murder Suicide. Bottomline, Education is the key here. Talk to a person your trust. So my sis was telling us that the hospital has taken Mom off the Next of Kin. And rightly so, cause if Mom's attitude is to stop misbehavin' etc., yeah she clearly can't handle it at her age anyways.

So then both my sis and I went in. I had expressed Dad's attitude towards me and my Mom in Romania, in that every time, I mention her that Dad's anger would show. So then I just thought that I try and connect the dots as to what could he be hiding or whatever. I told her, the night of the Mulligans coming down to the folks, that Dad looked down me top etc ensure, I wasn't wearing an offensive tshirt. The thsirt that I'm referring to is the Miss Panti one in which it reads:" Feck Off out of my life: I'm On Team Panti." Now obviously I ain't against it or whatever, but my folks are. So the way he looked down me top, I began to arsways connect the dots.  To date, I've failed so.
Told sis to ensure I Wasn't wearing any offensive TSHirt well according to them hahaha.

NEWS

Ringing Directory Enquires according to The Consumer Association of Ireland has found that it is doubly expensive. E.g €5 per sec. 1min €3.42 11811; 1min €3.40 11890; 1min €5.58 11850; 1sec €2.12 €11811; 1sec €3.40 11890; 1sec €5.58 11850; If you ask to be connected, you will be expected to pay a substantial amount: 10min €15.31 11811; 10min €30.96; 10min €12.31 11890;

Apple has launched iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. They also launched the Apple Watch. Innovation is key, however its also a problem at the moment since Job's death. The iCloud is also in controversial since the Jennifer Lawrence naked photos were found to have been in breach and the iCloud has been in the blame game. Apple even launched Apple Pay. This allows a user to use their mobile to pay for goods and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment