Wednesday 17 September 2014

Diary 13th September 2014

Well as I hadn't slept for more than 24hrs I was getting a bit dada dada etc., So I hopped into bed for a hibernation. Afterwards I got up for to take a leak and what a leak hahaah.

Then I noticed my cell phone had 9 missed calls. 6 of O' Farrell, 1 of Searson and 2 Mom. The 6 from O' Farrell, I found excessive for a guy who's suppose to be sleeping.  well I mean according to the cell. Cause if anyone who contacts me, and I'm asleep, they get an sms saying so. Its an app I use AutoSMS. However I still failed to understand why O' Farrell never got the message to the point that Searson rang me. I'ts the norm alright. Searson rings me if O' Farrell cannot get through to me. O' Farrell gets Searson to ring me. So then I looked at the messages  and I saw all the movie messages. Again If I'm at the movies, I would put that configuration of the settings on. So I checked the homescreen where I have widgets of the App on and as I live and breed that it at the wrong setting all the time. I had it "That I'm at the movies instead of that I'm asleep". I most have been that tired going around like a zomeie or whatever, that I had the wrong setting. So I apologised profusley to O' Farrell.
THen I noted a couple of voicemails. Now my ground line was off cause the router was off, and I had no credit on my cell. So I jsut had to assume, that it was O' Farrell or Mom. Mom would have been leaveing me a voicemail saying there's food outside. So I looked outside after my tinkled and saw the grub. I ate with enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment