Sunday 7 September 2014

Diary 6th September 2014

Well today being a quiet day.. As my Lappy was acting up, I was wondering why the time was very slow. Then I looked at my cell phone Sammy 2 and was found that Lappy 2 was behind 2hrs. So with that I quickly got ready for bed. Even a 2 or 3 hrs sleep would do me.

I was due to get up for the Vegetarian meetup at around 6ish. However with the previous banging or whatever your having yourself, hahaahah my Mom was banging at my door DESPITE her telling me she'll see me tomorrow, she came down anyways. So lack of sleep prevented me.

I was talking to Mom on the phone. In which we just chatted for a few. I of course welcomed her home from her hollier. She had previously invited me up to her place during the week. So I was between going up to her place or going to the movies to see Lucy. However the phonecall automatically I enticed me to the movies. But as it happens, I was didn't go to either event. I had also got up again for about quarter to 8. In which it was still late for the film. The film starting at 8. As it was Lucy I was intending on seeing, I was not gonna be late again.

Feeling of big huge as in gigantic, if  I consciously touch say my Jnr., i'd feel I'd be touching something minute etc., etc.,

Immediatley afterwards, I get a vicious dream of a guy in a prisonclothing ie Redish Orangie. He's being interview of something. As soon as the gard comes out of the cubicle, another insane prisoner in the shape of a bald guy, goes ape n manic. Gets the prisoner and puts him in a rope. He then jumps up and down while at the same time hanging the prisoner. The whole place goes dark. To find the culprit. Ever since I have been having darker thoughts. Thankfully of not suicide, but of a guy attacking everyone in the US. That sort of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment