Monday 29 September 2014

Diary 28th September 2014

PS Again this post contains NSFW content in the form of self harm.

Well unfortunately I regret to inform you all, that my self harm tendencies has continued today. Well after such a long hibernation, thinking sleeping would help to alleviate the urge, I got at half 6. I was due to travel along and pop along to World Vegetarian Day. I went to the event last year. It was quite impressive. This year it was in a different venue. As my depression came back like a camel on its back, I was unable to attend. So I just stayed on, however my urges got stronger and stronger.

So with the time, considering I was due to visit me sis, I got ready and showered. Its there I did my self harming. I don't do it in the traditional sense, whereby I cut veins or whatever. I literally just press down on the skin with the razor, when the pain comes, I relieve and continuing going down on it. And a little skin comes off, then I've done my deed.

So shortly before I finished up the shower, I heard Mom and sis at my door. I just ignored them. However, when I heard my Mom attempting to "breaking in" and entering(I say this LIGHTLY btw), I just had to use the towel around my little junior, and confront my Mom to prevent my door being broken into. My sis could see me getting agitated. So I told Mom to stop it. They both headed off. So as my Mom didn't help me at all, I continued my self harm before I finished completely.

So I then headed off to my sis. We discussed with my recent outbursts on Facebook and of course my Blog here. WE of course also looked at Two and A Half Men. heehheh. Truly most enjoyable, as always. ahahah


NEWS

Japans' 2nd tallest Volcano, has erupted SURPRISINGLY. At least 31 hikers are believed to have perished. Mount Entacké is the Volcano that erupted unsurprisingly. They least expected it. It erupted unexpectedly with an almighty force. It could even be seen from space.

Europe has defeated the USA for the 6th time in 7 Ryder Cups. They won by 5 points. Europe 111/2 and USA 61/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment