Monday 29 September 2014

Diary 29th September 2014

I had forgotten to mention that when I came home yesterday, I went to charge up my cell phone and suddenly I couldn't find my charger. As my phone came from the States as in the packaging at the very least, I couldn't find the two prongs. To date, I still can't.

So then I got up eventually. I got ready for the PDC Course. I then headed onto the Outhouse or the course. WE discussed two main topics Relationships and Boundaries.  When they were discussing the Relationships, all I could think of were the relatives who never accepted me. When I arrived, there were only 6 ppl including myself. I arrived late. Nothing knew. hahhaah


The topic was What makes a GOOD relationship

Friendships
Family
Understanding
Trust
Love
Loyalty
Boundary
Respect
Yourself
Aged Realistic
One of the class colleagues' point was of interest, we all listened with interest, in that his point was Age. That guys dress and act NOT their age. ie a 40 yr old guy acting and dressing like a 20 yr etc., He then mentioned that its actually a medical condition known as Biomorphism.

The definition of a Relationship is as follows: "Emotional connection or an involvement"

Then they drew a diagram.

Embryo/womb - Micro
Then you meet the family - Mezzo
Education/Community etc., - Exo
Bad World/Work/Internet/ etc., - Macro

Fear of a Relationship
Fear of begin hurt

WE all take advice etc., You are you. True to yourself. You're the only person who knows you.

If someone asks how are you or whatever, or how are you feeling. IT all depends on context etc., So if eg. if you mad busy, you would have to turn him down until your free, or if you know the person in question, you would have a more calmer attitude towards him.

Bottomline Everyone's different, acknowledge it. Unconditional love essential in conflict.

What are the good things in a relationship.

Mutual Respect
Good balance
Compromise
Love
Communication
Clear/Good Communication
Honest
 Confusing thoughts

Then it came to break time, on my way in I was very not as such suicidal but more so wanting to do a slice n dice on myself. Considering will be covering ourselves now for the Winter. hahaha. So wise words during the break was said to me. In the form of that I'm only punishing myself. Wise words was actually coming from Bernard himself. Here I was trottling along the street, crying me heart out, well not distressing, but any idiot on the street, would know what's up. So after such wise words, I headed in with a positive tude as in I saw Declan and David and the Brazilian guy, whom I was a bit surprised. He wasn't one bit shy but was very quick to say to us, that he doesn't introduce himself with his name. Ah well, to each is their own.

Then it was time for the Boundary part of the lesson. Which was short, considering we had less time after the break. heeeh.

So then shortly before the class finished, we were treated to Rau Puaul's(A US famous Drag Queen) track. His infamous quote being: "If you don't love yourself, how the hell can you expect to be loved". Twas most inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment